Interview with Sally Cameron and Jenny Ross, the signature chefs from The Daniel Plan Cookbook
The Daniel Plan Cookbook: Healthy Eating for Life is the companion cookbook to the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Daniel Plan.
This beautiful four-color cookbook is filled with more than 100 delicious, Daniel Plan-approved recipes to bring healthy cooking into your kitchen! No boring drinks or bland entrées here. Get ready to enjoy appetizing, clean, simple meals to share in community with your friends and family. Healthy cooking can be easy and delicious, and The Daniel Plan Cookbook shows you how!
In this author chat with The Daniel Plan Cookbook chefs Sally Cameron and Jenny Ross, they answer more than 20 of YOUR questions about how to eat healthy and cook The Daniel Plan way.
Topics that they address from viewer questions include:
- The dos and don’ts of The Daniel Plan
- What foods to avoid and oh-so-many to enjoy!
- Healthy food options for people who crave salt
- How to make salads “not so boring”
- The best oils for pan frying, baking and raw use
- The chefs’ recommended protein supplements for smoothies (and a lot of talk about smoothies!)
- Their favorite recipes from The Daniel Plan Cookbook
- Shopping lists from The Daniel Plan Cookbook, and so much more!
Watch the video above and get answers to many, many questions about cooking and eating from The Daniel Plan Cookbook in our exclusive chat with Sally Cameron and Jenny Ross. In the Storify recap below, you’ll be able to read many of the questions that came in, including some great responses from The Daniel Plan Twitter team (follow them on Twitter @TheDanielPlan and on Facebook to learn even more about this healthy lifestyle). Thanks again to everyone who joined us for The Daniel Plan Cookbook chat!