Christine Caine is an on-fire evangelist, a powerful preacher, and the author of five books including Undaunted and Unstoppable, and a blessed mum to Catie and Sophie. She and her husband, Nick, founded The A21 Campaign which is an anti-human trafficking organization that fights slavery the world over. Christine’s passions are: evangelism, building the Church, freeing slaves spiritually and physically, she’s a devotee of coffee, and a beach girl like me. We had such a great chat on FaithGatewayLIVE! I’ve been a huge fan of Christine for years because of the heavy anointing on her life and ministry and the passion with which she preaches and lives, so this was a pinch-me experience!
Highlights of the Chat:
- Christine’s story of healing from cancer
- Winning the battle with fear
- Obeying God despite heartaches, disappointments, fears, etc.
- Who is called to run the “divine relay”
- How to prepare for running your race
- How to choose which passion to run with
- Battling fear, rejection, and doubt to fulfill your purposes in Jesus Christ
- The story of the beginning of the A21 Campaign
- A sneak peak at Propel – for leaders in the marketplace
- Being a Daniel in the midst of darkness
- The power of the unified Church to reach and help the world
- How to live the life that Jesus Christ has placed you on earth to live