Are you ready for this?
Sit down and buckle up because Jen Hatmaker is joining FaithGateway and our women’s community, Faith.Full, for an exclusive book club starting September 15th! I know. I practically fainted. She’s just my very favorite! Here at Faith.Full, we are über-fan-geeks for Jen. We’re tribe members. We heart Jen.
And, seriously who doesn’t? Completely aside from being hilarious, Jen has the ability to tackle every topic possible — world poverty, marriage, teenagers, fashion, pastoring, adoption, difficult relationships, and how to make a really awesome pepperoni, salami, ham, mozzarella, pesto, and homemade marinara sandwich on ciabatta bread — with panache, depth, and girlfriendiness that we all hunger for. She’s an incredible cheerleader for women, an exhorter to keep going, a voice of strength on tough topics, and the woman knows good boots when she sees ’em. She can make you laugh out loud in the middle of the night (Shout out to all of you fellow MOTNers) and stifle your snort-laugh so you don’t wake the whole house!
So, to say we’re excited is a teensy-tiny bit of an understatement. We’re elated.
Our Book Club dates are September 15, 22, 29, and October 6, so get your girlfriends together, register here immediately, and pick up your books today! We’re going to have a blast!
In these weekly book club chats you will learn how to:
- Break free of guilt and shame by dismantling the unattainable Pinterest life.
- Learn to engage our culture’s controversial issues with a grace-first approach.
- Be liberated to love and release the burden of always being right.
- Identify the tools you already have to develop real-life, all-in, know-my-junk-but-love-me-anyway friendships.
- Escape our impossible standards for parenting and marriage by accepting the standard of “mostly good.”
And, you’ll laugh your butt off.
Watch the Trailer for For the Love
* * *
Are you in? Are you joining us and Jen for the For the Love Book Club? Register here! Join the conversation on our blog and let us know that you’ll be with us! ~ Laurie McClure, Faith.Full