Jesus. In. Me.
Have you lost touch with the wonder of those three words?
The notion that Jesus can literally be inside of us should startle us with the extent of the intimacy we can have with Jesus, and astonish us with the depth of connection He offers.
And it's all possible because of the Holy Spirit.
In Jesus In Me, revered evangelist and Bible teacher Anne Graham Lotz guides us to a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit, who is Jesus without skin.
In this practical study that is a true Bible study, Anne starts with a workshop on how to get to know the Holy Spirit by listening to Him when we're studying the Bible. Then, we apply the skills of asking and listening as we work through five Bible studies per week on selected Scriptures about the Holy Spirit.
Through eight sessions, we will discover why the Holy Spirit is not an optional extra in the Christian life. Instead:
- We can have a relationship with this living, thinking, feeling Person, who is our comforter, counselor, friend.
- We can enjoy his constant Presence, inside us, filling us.
- We can receive and experience his Power.
- We can live a life of Purpose, directed by his guidance.
- We can understand the Precepts in the Bible by hearing directly from the One who breathed it.
- We will be convicted of our sin by his Purity.
Discover how you can better love and rely on the Holy Spirit—and embrace how much He loves you.