Live Unrushed and Offer Your “Best Yes”
“A [person] who lives with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule will often ache with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul.” ~ Lysa TerKeurst
We had such a lovely conversation with Lysa… If you missed it, you can still watch the replay! It’s only about 20 minutes long and not-to-be-missed! When we chatted about The Best Yes, Lysa (to our great relief) shared that she wrote this book because she needs this message just as much as the rest of us do!
Lysa started Proverbs 31 Ministries which serves and encourages women all over the globe.
Highlights from the Author Chat:
- The 3 steps to unrush your schedule
- How not to miss sacred, God-ordained moments!
- The 2 Most Powerful Words
- How to avoid “Analysis Paralysis”
- The 5 Parts to Making a Decision
- Making wise choices
- The “Small No” is a good gift to ourselves as well as others
- Enjoying the unrushed life