1) As ____________ weighs the choices that are before her, let her be filled with knowledge and depth of insight, that she may be able to discern what is best and be pure and blameless until Jesus comes again. In her college, her career, and her marriage, let her be filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus, so that everything she does will bring glory to Your name. Philippians 1:9-11
2) Remind ____________ that You know the plans You have for him — plans to prosper him and not to harm him, plans to give him hope and a future. Cause him to turn to You for wisdom and guidance in all things, and listen to his prayers. Jeremiah 29:11-12
3) As ____________ grows and become more independent, teach her to trust in You with all her heart. Do not let her depend on her own understanding, but cause her to seek Your will in all that she does, and direct her paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
4) Cause ____________ to be careful how she lives. Let her be wise, make the most of every opportunity, and understand Your will. Ephesians 5:15-17
5) Teach ____________ to make the most of her time, so that she may grow in wisdom. Psalm 90:12
6) May loyalty and kindness be written on ____________’s heart so that he will find favor and high regard in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:3-4 CSB
7) When ____________ comes up against a big decision — whether it is a career choice, a marriage partner, or something else — do not let him look at the things that human beings look at. Instead, cause him to see the world through Your eyes and to respond to people and circumstances with Your wisdom and Your love. 1 Samuel 16:7
Used with permission featuring Praying the Scriptures for Your Adult Children by Jodie Berndt, copyright Jodie Berndt.
* * *
It’s graduation season! Our kids are off and running towards new adventures… with a lot of knee-bending by their parents! Grad moms and dads, we hope you enjoy the Praying for Your Graduates free guide and put it to good use!